扫码加入训练营

牢记核心词

学习得礼盒

2019考研MTI翻译“《当幸福来敲门》经典台词

2018-11-27 10:47:41来源:网络

  以下是新东方在线为大家整理的“2019考研MTI翻译“《当幸福来敲门》经典台词”的相关内容,希望对考研的同学有所帮助,一起来看看吧!

  This part of my life, this little part, is called "Happiness."

  这个人生阶段, 这小小的阶段是:“当幸福来敲门”

  电影《当幸福来敲门》经典台词回顾

  1.I still remember that moment.

  我永远记得那一刻

  They all looked so damn happy to me.

  大家看起来都很幸福快乐

  Why couldn't I look like that?

  幸福为什么不能来敲我的门?

  2.This part of my life is called "BeingStupid."

  这个人生阶段是“蠢到家”

  3.It was right then that I started thinking about Thomas Jefferson... the Declaration ofIndependence

  这时候我想到汤玛斯•杰佛逊……还有他起草的独立宣言and the part about our right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

  人民有生活、自由 和追求幸福的权利

  And I remember thinking:

  我记得我在想:

  How did he know to put the "pursuit" part in there?

  他怎么知道“追求幸福的权利” ?

  That maybe happiness is something that we can only

  pursue

  也许我们只能追求幸福

  And maybe we can actually never have it.

  但是却永远追求不到

  4.You got a dream, you gotta protect it.

  只要有梦想,就要去追求

  People can't do something themselves... they wanna tell you you can't do it.

  别人办不到……就会说你也办不到

  If you want something, go get it. Period.

  5.In essence, you reel them in, we’ll cook the fish.

  只要放长线,就能钓到大鱼。

  6.It was the 25th of September.

  那天是9月25日

  I remember that day.

  我记得很清楚

  Because that’s the day that I found out... .there wasonly 21 dollars and 33 cents left in my

  bankaccount.

  因为在那天我发现……我的银行帐户只剩21块3毛3

  I was broke.

  我破产了

  7.Don’t step in the fire. We’re cavemen.

  别踩到火堆,我们是原始人

  We need this fire, because there’s no electricity, and it’s cold out here, okay?

  没有电,我们只能用火堆取暖,好吗?

  8.Far away from buses and noise,and a constant disappointment in my ten-gallon headand myself.

  远离公车和喧嚣以及我遭受的种种挫折和失败还有我自己

  9.This part of my life, this little part, is called "Happiness."

  这个人生阶段, 这小小的阶段是:“当幸福来敲门”


本文关键字: 2019考研翻译硕士

考研英语核心词汇营

背词+听课+练习+督学,学习得礼盒

更多资料
更多>>
更多内容

关注新东方在线考研服务号

获得21考研真题及答案解析

1. 打开手机微信【扫一扫】,识别上方二维码;
2.点击【关注公众号】,获取资料大礼包。

考研资料大礼包
近10年考研真题及答案免费下载
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多资料