扫码加入训练营

牢记核心词

学习得礼盒

2015MTI双语阅读:五部经典影片台词

2014-05-20 16:02:17来源:新东方在线编辑整理

  Lion King 《狮子王》

  1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

  世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

  2.I laugh in the face of danger.

  越危险就越合我心意。

  3.I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.

  我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

  4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

  如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

  5.It’s like you are back from the dead.

  好像你是死而复生似的。

  6.You can’t change the past.

  过去的事是不可以改变的。

  7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.

  对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以从中学习。

  8.This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will?

  这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁来为她战斗呢?

  9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

  我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

  10.I’ll make it up to you, I promise.

  我会补偿你的,我保证。

  Gone with The Wind 《乱世佳人》

  1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.

  土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作,为之战斗,为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

  2.Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

  无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远。

  3.I think it’s hard winning a war with words.

  我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。

  4. Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

  先生,你可真不是个君子。小姐,你也不是什么淑女。

  5.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

  我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。

  6.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

  哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。

  7.I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman.

  我从没有像爱你一样爱过任何一个女人。我也从没有像等你那样等过任何一个女人。

  8.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again!

  即使让我撒谎、去偷、去骗、去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。

  9.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

  现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。

  10.You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

  你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。

  11.Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

  家,我要回家。我要想办法让他回来。不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。

考研英语核心词汇营

背词+听课+练习+督学,学习得礼盒

更多资料
更多>>
更多内容

关注新东方在线考研服务号

获得21考研真题及答案解析

1. 打开手机微信【扫一扫】,识别上方二维码;
2.点击【关注公众号】,获取资料大礼包。

考研资料大礼包
近10年考研真题及答案免费下载
更多>>
更多公开课>>
更多>>
更多资料